Tragedy Strikes As Middle-Aged Man & His Girlfriend Were Found Dead In Ondo Residence

A somber atmosphere enveloped the Ayeyemi area of Ondo as a middle-aged man identified as Eric and his girlfriend were discovered lifeless in their apartment on Saturday.According to reports from Channels TV, the tragic incident unfolded when Eric and his unnamed girlfriend were found deceased in their residence located in Ondo West Local Government Area.Neighbors and witnesses recounted that the couple had set up a generator and plugged a phone charger into a socket near their bed. Tragically, it is suspected that the fatal incident occurred when the woman's chain made contact with the socket, leading to electrocution.A resident identified as Ayo shared the chilling discovery, stating that Eric's relatives became concerned after unsuccessful attempts to reach him by phone. Upon arriving at his residence, they peered through a window only to find the lifeless bodies. They immediately took action, breaking down the door to gain entry.Confirming the incident, SP Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, spokesperson for the Ondo State Police Command, disclosed that the deceased had been in a relationship for approximately two years, a fact known to both families.The bodies have since been removed from the scene and transported to a nearby hospital morgue.The community remains in shock following the untimely demise of the couple, prompting discussions about electrical safety measures and the importance of precautionary actions in household setups.As investigations continue into the exact circumstances surrounding their deaths, residents and authorities alike mourn the loss of Eric and his girlfriend, offering condolences to their families during this difficult time.

Jun 16, 2024 - 19:20
Tragedy Strikes As Middle-Aged Man & His Girlfriend Were Found Dead In Ondo Residence

A somber atmosphere enveloped the Ayeyemi area of Ondo as a middle-aged man identified as Eric and his girlfriend were discovered lifeless in their apartment on Saturday.

According to reports from Channels TV, the tragic incident unfolded when Eric and his unnamed girlfriend were found deceased in their residence located in Ondo West Local Government Area.

Neighbors and witnesses recounted that the couple had set up a generator and plugged a phone charger into a socket near their bed. Tragically, it is suspected that the fatal incident occurred when the woman's chain made contact with the socket, leading to electrocution.

A resident identified as Ayo shared the chilling discovery, stating that Eric's relatives became concerned after unsuccessful attempts to reach him by phone. Upon arriving at his residence, they peered through a window only to find the lifeless bodies. They immediately took action, breaking down the door to gain entry.

Confirming the incident, SP Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, spokesperson for the Ondo State Police Command, disclosed that the deceased had been in a relationship for approximately two years, a fact known to both families.

The bodies have since been removed from the scene and transported to a nearby hospital morgue.

The community remains in shock following the untimely demise of the couple, prompting discussions about electrical safety measures and the importance of precautionary actions in household setups.

As investigations continue into the exact circumstances surrounding their deaths, residents and authorities alike mourn the loss of Eric and his girlfriend, offering condolences to their families during this difficult time.

What's Your Reaction?

like

dislike

love

funny

angry

sad

wow

Naijamerit Welcome to a world where curiosity meets clarity, where stories unfold like chapters in a book of life. Join me as we unravel the secrets, share the moments, and dive into the extraordinary. This is not just a blog—it's a journey through the tapestry of human experience. Are you ready to explore? We love you, read our content and subscribe. Naijamerit to the World...