- Ministers urged to keep some restrictions in England after 19 July
- Iran fears fifth wave of Covid cases linked to Delta variant
- Thailand reports record Covid-19 cases amid fears over vaccine shortages
- Delta variant poses threat to New Zealand’s Covid-free bubble
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Prof Catherine Bennett recalls being in a supermarket the first time she was recognised.
“A woman called out acknowledging she’d seen me on TV. She screamed out, ‘I love you!’”
A San Franciso zoo has started vaccinating some of its animals against Covid-19, the San Franciso Chronicle reported on Saturday.
Oakland Zoo has launched a vaccination programme starting with Tigers, Black bears, Grizzly bears, Mountain lions and ferrets – the animals it considers highest risk.
Like getting a after your doctor’s visit!
After receiving his first covid vaccination, Kern, an American Black Bear, gets a favorite reward – whipped cream!
All of that hard work, in training for medical procedures, has surely paid off.
from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3ygmTnm
via Google News